a

Thanks Ken *sigh*

Patrick
First of all there is such a thing called a phone and directory assistance to get a phone number or a mobile number so you have not started off to well at all about communication. Next thing is about what I have supposed of said about you and James.
First thing is I would like to know whom told you such crap so I can proceed in taking action aggainst them as I have never said anything of the kind about you and James as I hold the highest regard for both of you for what you 2 have done for the Northern Team over the last years or so.
If you don't wish to disolve this persons name to me I shall have no choice as to take action against you as you have now disgraced my name Australia wide in the Ten Pin Bowling scene.
If I was ever going to say such a thing about you and James I have the guts to tell you both to your face and not to get to you second hand.
Also as you have put this over a National Internet Site so everyone can read this I think that you should make an APOLOGY to me over this SITE so everyone can read it also to clear my name as if you don't I will take action against you and this is one thing that I really don't wish to do.
Now Pat the ball is now in your court so start to think very carefully on which way you wish to go.

Regards Ken Bulow

if an apology is all you're after,
sorry. i didn't purposly try and "defame" your name.

I'm sure we can discuss this, hopefully resolve this at newcastle youth.

Back
Top Bottom