A Very sad day

scott

It is with deep regrete to tell every one that Bob Reston passed away this morning from a long battle with cancer aged 63

R.I.P Bobby

The Fryer Family

It is with such sadness that I read this post.
Bob was one of the great guys of tenpin bowling. I met him at an East Coast so many years ago now and looked forward to our yearly battles on the lanes and talking a bit of bs of the lanes with a cold drink.
A formidable lot those Queenslanders that bowled with Bob, Harold Fryer, Glen Crawford, Paul Mayer and many others.

Rest in Peace Bob you were a true Gentleman.

Tony Goodwin

RIP Bob....I met you when I came out of Juniors at Greenslopes......there was not a nicer man around at the time...have a beer with Tonto & Birdie for me....you will be missed...

Our condolences to his friends & family....
deb & dale stewart

Very sad indeed. I meet Bob thru East Coast as well. An absolute gentlemen and always encouraging others. He will be missed.

My condolences to his family.

Tony Hamilton

Another sad day for bowling but I am sure bowling heaven will be once more enriched by his company - Tonto & Birdie will enjoy !!

Flower

Bob was a lovely man. He will be missed. My family and I send our deepest condolences.
We will miss you Bob.

Id read about him and wondered since ive been here wether he was still bowling anywhere, guess hes upstairs now in a leauge we all wish we could bowl in.

Bob was one of the great guys that I have had the pleasure to meet through my years of bowling we could always have a laugh and a reminisce on our early years in the game. A sad day for the game. We have lost another oldie. Rest in Peace in bowling heaven.

I also met Bob through East Coast. Over the many years that i played in this tournament i met many fine people. None finer than Bobby Reston. He and the Qld crew took me in as a mate and we shared lots of laughs and beers. I always looked forward to catching up. See you on the other side Bob. R.I.P
Brian King

Back
Top Bottom