a quick question....

bm2

I'm still standin'
Here's a quick question for you....

Is the sports series continuing next year, or has it been mothballed for the Wide Bay Circuit??

Here's a quick question for you....
Is the sports series continuing next year, or has it been mothballed for the Wide Bay Circuit??

Mothballed?????????????????

I dont think so, 2 differnt ways they are done. I cant see these centers putting down sports conditions as some of them dont have Kegals.

I put the offer back to Jeff Brigg that I would be more than happy to sponsor it fully again next year if he wanted to continue to run it in 2007 and beyond.
On Sunday Jeff and the team said they wanted to see it continue so it will be on the calendar next year in 2007 with my full backing and support.
I and Pearson Automotive are more than willing to do what it takes to help Jeff and the Team and the core 20 or so bowlers keep this circuit alive. Jeff will set up a small committee to help him and his team run the event and I know talking to the 20 odd bowlers on Sunday they seem to be more than keen to try and knock the NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT of that team for the Sport Series, Carl Bottomley off the trophy for next year.
Hamish Rogers bowled on Sunday and I think surprised himself as to how much fun this event can be. He said he will be back again next year and bringing some of his friends which is great to hear.

No mothballs needed yet Broni, and I take it with you keen interest you will be bowling a few of them next year and bring that old lefty with you as well…Someone has to give that QLD number 1 lefty Ronnie Conquest a run!

Who do i have to blow for all this publicity on the sports series forum? :p

**** i wish i could bowl to back it all up!

hey broni , yeah going again next year look forward to seeing you and jagga making a return !!!!!!

as for QLD number 1 lefty Ronnie Conquest - mate just because you couldn't walk doesn't mean it would have had any effect on the way you bowl !!!!:p :p :p

hamish did well not only making the cut but winning back to back matches against george to have a nice collect on a side bet !!!!!!!;) ;) (thanks jase for the help)

that's great....hopefully we will be back, I always enjoyed bowling in them,for my own benefit, tho didn't give this years format a shot.
everyone knows that I love to donate to the scratch bowlers ROFLMAO:D
don't know if Jagga is up to mixing it with Qld's no.1 lefty tho.........;)

What ever Hammer is on I'll take 2!!!!!

Mothballed?????????????????
I dont think so, 2 differnt ways they are done. I cant see these centers putting down sports conditions as some of them dont have Kegals.

Or is this from Ver. 2 of that great read "HAMMERICTIONARY".

Mate is there some way you can get an old school teacher to check your work b4 you post it ?

hamster

Back
Top Bottom