A New Career Unfolds

Jase

Admin
Staff member
A well known Queenslander who retired recently from Ten Pin Bowling has taken a new career path!

He played his first comeback game of cricket on the weekend! Yes thats right you heard me cricket!

Playing first drop arriving at the crease at 1/10
He went on to make a first class double ton - 204 not out off 97 balls - which included 14 sixes!
He was dropped on 49 and ran overthrows to reach 50.

Class players when dropped always go on to make them pay!

Can anyone guess who i am talking about!

Keep an eye out on the bulls line up perhaps we may see this Queenslander walking out onto the Gabba before too long :D

Jase

I can't stand it - WHO IS IT?????

Just a clue - hair colour (if any!), approx. age (if under 100), ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flower

its got to be the owner of the site, GRAY-EME-LABROY aka Graham Williams

Nice to see you can do something well...............

16 sixes! thats giving it a bit of a tweak. Have to call the anti doping committee :p

And just for the record, last weekend I was beaten for the highest score by a player in our team.

Rob Kernaghan belted 310 no in our tally of 7/432 declared. He hit 12 sixes and 31 fours.

Is this limited over cricket?
Our winter comp on the Coast is limited to 30 overs and they have to retire at 50.

First half of the season we play 35 overs a side, no limits apart from bowlers being only allowed 7 overs each.

Second half we play 2 day games with no restrictions (bowlers can bowl as many as they like, batsman can bat forever). We batted for 68 overs for our 432, but could have gone on and batted the whole of day 2 as well if we really wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom