a hand of congratulations

griggsy

I just want to extend my hand in congratulations to the tassie junior state side, I just want to say well done to you all, you done so well and held under the pressure the whole way, you are a credit to the side, and I wish you all the best of luck for the nationals, who knows if I have the money I might even see you all there, goodluck and well done, you all have earned it.
peace everyone

no offence to all who actually made the team but i think that u deserved it so much to make that team jayson

i hope u can come to nats cos it would be great to meet u in person ey
u still have next yr to make it
good luck with all u bowling
and congrats to all the other people who made the team u all worked very hard

again congrats

luv always shellby
xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

what we congratulaying?? me getting into the wa president shield team w00t!!haha sorry
just so happy
so who are you all???

Hey every1,

it was kool boelin wit yas all, i believe every1 bowled there best, just a pity i bowled those damn 130's, i may have had a chance, but ohwell, thats life, i bowled the best i could, in the end it came down to the best bowlers, an i wish ya's all tha best of luck, go kick sum arse.

hopefully i'll bowl better next year, as i hope 2 make at least 1 president shield, considerin next year is my last.

catchya's all later

Damian

yeh same here damian i want to make it once too but the difference is i still have like 5 year to try
lol
i wish yous all the best over there i might becomin over for a weekend
lol catchyas all l8er

icon_cool.gif
marsh
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom