858 for the Greek God

hamster

Just a Bowler
Well done Geo on your massive series at Caboolture on Wednesday night.

279( 8pin), 300( r u in the 20's now?) , 279 (7pin).

The Question i would like ask and to everyone else is, Would you make a ball change after rolling 579 for the first 2?

Geo did this with the lastest Track gear. Don't know what it's called, sorry. :confused:

Well done again mate
hamster

congratulations to the most hated man in queensland

7 other states would kill for a man of your ability

just a pity your not into stroking everyones ego's as you stroke your ball down the lane.

as for the ball change, just goes to prove how well you know your gear

Congratulations George on a nice 3 game series! That makes 24 (I think!) 300's for him now and I think that could be the record (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!! :) ).

Keep the great bowling and good luck in Singapore in just over a weeks time (with Adam Lack, Doug Bear and Jason Belmonte). Hope you all bowl well.

Kyles

PS George, I think it's time you went back to back!! ;) You've been so close a few times now but no cigar!!

Hi again

The tournament in Singapore is the '17th Cathay Super Classic 2005'.

Good luck to the lucky ones bowling in it! Make us proud boys!!

Kyles

Absolutely fantastic bowling George, well done champ. :D You are certainly on a role this year, keep it going.

Best of bowling to you, Adam, Doug and Belmo in Singapore - have a great trip.

Cheers

Reg Reichel

Hey even I will get on here and say that is great bowling! Well Done George!

But Craig are you trying to start crap on here again, obviously George has kept out of the limelight for a reason, maybe he recognised he needed to let his bowling do the talking for a while?
I think what you meant to say was it is good to see that you enjoy stroking Georges ego and starting crap as much as you enjoy stroking your own knob!
Good to see you have taken the spotlight off his bowling again!

Once again great bowling George!

Well done george, huge series for a great bowler. To change balls after the first 2 is just an incredible thing to do.

Congrats and well deserved

Back
Top Bottom