300 @ SQ Shield Trials

Krissy

hey i just wanted to say a big congrats to Nick Santy who bowled a 300 during the SQ roll-offs at Toowoomba today. I didnt see all of it but the last few shots were awesome - the whole centre went off. well done nick, you deserve it :)

krissy

I just wanna say congratulations to Nick Santy on bowling a 300 at the SQ Roll Offs...great effort man considering that apparantly it has never been done at a SQ Roll Off before!!! I was priveleged enough to be on the same lane and saw every shot...I think every shot was perfect pocket, no brookies or lucky pinfalls. Talk about holding nerve under pressure with literally the whole centre packed around you watching!!! Good stuff man, you're a champ. :D :D :D

A huge congrats to Nick Santy, what a game man!! I saw you leave so many solid 8 pins and late carry with that ball in the game before, what an awesome effort to pull off a 300. Well done in finishing second reserve as well, you deserve it!!
Cheers

Yeah, i would also like to congradulate Nick on his first 300 game!! Great effort nick, hopefully many more will follow. :lol: :lol:

GOOO NICKY PANTS!!!

hahahaha well done Mr Santy! This couldn't of happened to a nicer guy! You're a total champ!!! Wish i was there to see it, but i'm sure you'll bowl plenty more for me to see :lol: See you soon hopefully!!! ..

:mrgreen: MaNdLeS :p

xoxox

well whats can i say its Nick, it has been coming for a while now, and every shot was just brilliant

all i can say is your a champ and you have the force

can i have it back when i need it tho

good worrk nick not too back for your first roll off. youhave a very bright future keep it up and you will go far

Bee oxoxo

OMG nick your so kewl .. you boweld so well and that 300 was jsut perfect timing and everything ...you rocked!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the next one wont be to far away...:D gud on ya !!!!

*~* KriDdLe *~*

Back
Top Bottom