300 Game

K

Kal_i

Congratulations to Bobby O'Reilly on a 300 game bowled at Castle Hill on Friday Night during league!!

Congrats Bobby

Kali

=D> Awesome game bobby,

good to see you shooting high scores.......

you deserved that game so once again congrats and keep bowling up a storm! :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: AWSOME EFFORT MAN NOW YOU HAVE JOINED THE 300 HUNDRED CLUB ONCE AGAIN ASWOME EFFORT AND GOOD LUCK OVER SEAS SHOW THE AMERICANS WHOS BOSS

Well Done, Bobby!!! The management and staff at WondAbowl - Castle Hill are thrilled with your outstanding performance and to be the Centre that hosted your first 300. It shows that with dedication, exemplary coaching and commitment (and, of course, ability) just what is possible! Once again - magnificent achievement mate...its up and up from here!

hey sweetie,
A huge well done and when i see ya i give ya a big hug! U deserved it gorgeous. Keep up the good bowling. Luv ya mmwah xoxoxox Debra

Hey Bobby,

Well done on the outstanding achievement as mentioned above its well deserved to ya.

Lets hope theres plenty more in the tank, but we all know the answer to that. 8)

Congrats!

Heya bobby! great game bubby! and congrats for making the Central team! and congrats to everyone else who made the team also! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :p :p :p

wow good one bobby!!!
glad to see such great talent being shown by a great guy love ya lots bobby!

i also saw a 300 bowled by Brando in queensland on the weekend!

Congrats cuz Bobby, Go you... also congrats on making the shield team and congrats to Kelly too, go girl

Jessika

congrats Bobby dude champion effort on the 300 keep them rollin and also congrats on making the shield team well done buddy

Congratulations Booby Baby!!!!!!!!
Proud of ya that u finally hit the big 300 game....keep it hunny...

Love ya, Chels

Hey sweetie, well it's bout time that sneaky lil 300 came out of the wood work! you totally deserve it! :D keep bowling like a champ and i'll see ya soon! oh and congrats on makin shield team, yet again!!! :twisted:

:D aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah GO BOBBY YOUR A CHAMP :!: :!: :!:

Congrats Heaps Sweetie!!!
I wish i was there to see it mate!
Hope there are heaps more on there way for ya! :)

Love Cass
xoxox

Back
Top Bottom