300 for Gary Bailey

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
A huge congrats goes to GB for bowling a fabulous 300 game tonight at Currajong Super Bowl in Coca-Cola League. Nice last ball, as that was the only 1 i seen.

Gary the most pleasant and calm bowler i have ever had the pleasure to bowl with. The game was well deserved and your a big star!

Congrats again GB
Katie-Bum

GB

Congratulations to you on a very fine game .... and may there be many more.

Yes, extremely calm & composed almost to the point of complete frustration, for Kerri that is! ;)

P.S Who was more nervous you or Thumpa????

Well done again ... it couldn't of happened to a nicer bloke!

Cheers & Take Care,

Sam Warby

Well done Gary I was lucky enough to be there when you bowled tonight :p
Gary also bowled 1012 for his 4 games , a great 253 average. You are one of the nicest guys in bowling and this was well deserved,lets hope there are many more. :p
Judy Hunt

I also would love to congratulate my wonderful husband on bowling his 5th 300 game. =D>

Its been a long time since your last one, it was fantastic to watch I rode every ball with you.

A great 4 game series 1012 not bad for an old bloke

Kerri

Congratulations Gary! What a fantastic acheivement.

Thats fantastic its about time you got your photo up on Currajongs "Hall of Fame" so to speak.

Katherine

To Fat Arsed Gary aka My Roomie,

Mate I have the pleasure of bowling with you every week, and in 27 years I have never seen anyone who makes the game look so easy. Add to that your amazing demeanour on the lanes, your knowledge of the game, and best of all your absolutely brilliant sense of humour, all combine to not only make you a brilliant bowler but one of the best people I know.

I can't think of anyone who deserves a 300 as much as you, and my only disappointment was that I wasn't there to see it. I'm sure that No. 6,7 & 8 won't be too far away either.

Keep up the good work

And in the words of the famous man
"Yo Yo Yo, Keepin' it real dawg!!!!" :D :D

Tubstar :D

PS What line were you shooting "20 over 8?" :D

Congratulations Gary on another 300 game. This is a very good Anniversary present for you and Kerry - may there be many more to come

Kay & Leigh :p :p :p :p

Congrats Gary on your 300, we were all there and watched the terrific game bowled on Friday night. Well done. :D

Congrats Gary, well done! ;)
Mum already told u congrats but I'll do it for the family!!

Thoughts and Best Wishes
John, Ros, Shaun and Melissa
aka ' The Dunn Family '

Hey Gary ( you Legend )

Congratulations on your 300 game and great series

It is well deserved and I'm sure the next one is not to far away

See you in the Burdekin

" Drink more Lattes "

Rob Kaluci

Congrats Gary

Sorry I wasn't there to watch, maybe the next one

Mick, Shelley & Lachlan Duggan

Hey Gary!!
Congratulations on yet another 300. Good on ya mate.
Probably won't see you guys in Burdekin but hopefully we'll catch up in November in Townsville.
Love to all the family
Gav, Lou and boys
xxxx

Back
Top Bottom