2012 Sth Qld Junior Zone Champs Results

granto

Please find attached results from day 1 of Zones @ Mt Warren Lanes on Sunday 12th February.

Attachments

• 2012 Sth Qld Junior Zone Champs - Day 1.pdf
    166.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 2012 MASTERS QUALIFYING.xls
    45.5 KB · Views: 75
Please find attached the final standings for the Open and Restricted Masters.

IMPORTANT - Please note -

Check-in for Restricted Masters is at 8.30am SHARP.

Check-in for Open Masters is at 11.30am SHARP.

Any bowler not checking in by the required time, will be replaced by the next highest placed reserve.

Attachments

• 2012 MASTERS QUALIFYING.xls
    49 KB · Views: 80
Please find attached the final results from the 2012 Sth Qld Junior Zone Championships and Masters Events.

Congratulations to Maddy Kemp and Zack Caldwell on winning the Open Girls and Open Boys Masters for 2012. You both bowled the house down and finished so strong and are both deserving of the title "Masters Champion".

Congratulations to Shontay Barnett from Rockhampton on winning the Restricted Masters for 2012. You really gave it everything and the results speak for themselves.

Please note - Championships winnings will be finalised a.s.a.p. and deposited into your nominated bank account within the next two weeks.

On behalf of the Committee, I would like to thank everyone for supporting this event. It was a fantastic turnout and there was some unbelievable bowling. The Masters was one of the most exciting competitions I have seen in a while and the atmosphere was just fantastic.

Thank you to Gary, Shaun, Amanda, Margaret, Caroline, Mitchell and Chris and all the staff at Mt Warren Lanes on being such a wonderful host centre. You not only gave us all the lanes for however long we wanted, but also provided some bowling bags for the opening squad and lucky lane draw prizes for each squad.The event ran smoothly and and I have received a lot of positive feedback people in regards to the excellent customer service and quality of food. Also thanks for keeping us supplied with endless mugs of coffee and tea to keep us going. We really needed it.

Thanks also to Lyn Fletcher for being our official photographer over the championships. Your photos are first-class quality and captured some great action shots of the bowling. I do hope that you will be able to attend more events in the future. Thank you Lyn.

A big thank you to Maria Bailey for organising all the raffles and raising over $400 which will go towards the Shield Team and Development Squad's upcoming trip to Sydney for the Nationals. Not only did Maria come up with the idea to raise funds, she arranged all the prizes, sold all the tickets and didn't stop all this weekend. You are a champ Maria.

A very big THANK YOU to my fellow committee members Donna Wingett and Greg Naylor; Lane Marshall Grant Otago and Tournament Room workers Karen and Jeff Kemp for their massive contributions to ensuring these zones were a success. Looking forward to next year.

Thank you to Total Bowling for allowing us to post this information.

Attachments

• 2012 Sth Qld Junior Zone Champs - Final Result.pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 2012 SQ Boys Open Masters Results.xls
    63 KB · Views: 56
  • 2012 SQ Girls Open Masters Resuts.xls
    61.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 2012 Restricted Masters Results.xls
    28 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom