2009 Points System ?

Why don't we all leave our thoughts here on what we think we would like the points to look like next year?

I would like to see a fixed type system with no appearance points. No dropping of any results.

1st - 100
2nd - 90
3rd - 85
4th - 82
5th - 81
6th - 80
7th - 79 so on

Ladies score points on there overall position, that way they are encouraged to bowl match play. The winning lady would receive 10 bonus points on top of her positions points, 2nd would receive 5 bonus points and 3rd gets 3 bonus points. Example..... Alicia finishes 10th overall and second lady so she would get 76 + 5 = 81 points. This way the ladies are more rewarded for good results.

I can understand way we may like dropping 2 results because we can not make it to an event. But I believe the winner should be the one that gets it done each time and is consistently up there.

I won a racing series 12 years ago and I never won a race the whole year, but I was consistent. I made personal sacrifice to make sure I was there every race. If they would of let us drop our 2 worst results, I would of never won. I wasn't the fastest driver for the year but I never made a mistake, I was always in the top 5 and I sent myself broke doing it.

Please add your thoughts so we can fix the points to what the majority want to have next year.

I think that would be a fair points table for everyone.
It will still be up to the wide bay centers to agree on.

Can we add that if a lady makes top 15. She has to make a decision to play for the Mens money or pull out and take the first place ladies. That way money can be paid out to those who dont make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom