2008 Junior Grand Prix Circuit

plpatford

I would like to congratulate my son Shaun Patford for not only winning the scratch division at yesterday's final tournament at Gympie but also for winning the scratch division for 2008. I also want to congratulate Rachel Manskie for winning the handicap division for 2008. Well done also to Duncan Fraser who won yesterday's tournament in the handicap division & was runner up to Shaun for the scratch division for 2008 & Richard Townsend who was runner up in the overall handicap division.

Way to go Girl! good to see you doing well and making the parents proud, pity you didnt give me any of the winnings ;)
also congrats to Shaun who looked strong all year, Duncan you did fantastic in the last circuit of the year and your last wide bay circuit tournament ever.. you made it look easy mate in both divisions!! :) not a bad day in the office:cool:

Way to go Girl! good to see you doing well and making the parents proud, pity you didnt give me any of the winnings ;)
Im sure you didnt give ur sis any winnings last year hehe,;)

Well done to Rachel, Duncan and Shaun who did very well throughout this year.

Also thanks to all the centers that helped make this circuit possible, especially to bundy who stepped up to the plate in the middle of the circuit

Thanks guys
Rat

Back
Top Bottom