2007 Youth Champion of Champions

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Attached is the scores that I have recieved so far for the tournament.

If I don't get them up right away I am sorry, trying to enjoy a weekend away in Adelaide, and believe me from all reports the weather is way better than home atm, with nice temps over 30 here.

Attachments

• 2007 Sharp Champion of Champion Webscores.xls
    66.5 KB · Views: 110
scores after matchplay round 4

Attachments

65.5 KB · Views: 14
CONGRATULATIONS TO GLEN LOADER AND EMILY ROBERTSON FOR WINNING THE SHARP CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS.

Attachments

68 KB · Views: 154
Congratulations to our Winners, Glen Loader and Emily Robertson and placegetters, Matthew Simpson, Adam Pringle, Kara Triulcio and Jessica Ryan

WOW! What an event!
The sportsmanship was excellent throughout the tournament and a credit to all who bowled.

Spectacular bowling was the order throughout the event with notable scores including a 300 bowled by Phillip Maguire, one 289, five 279 and four 278 games and numerous games over

Thanks to all who supported this event and we look forward to seeing many of you in 2008.

Sue and Staff
Greenslopes Lanes

Congratulations to both Glen and Em for taking out this years event.
Thats some awesome bowling right there by the both of you.
So proud of ya Em, two titles in one year...it was pasta lol.
Congrats also to the place getters, you guys also bowled really well by the looks of things.

Well done all.
Jen.

Congrats to both Glen and Emily on winning the tournament, also to the other place getters! There was some exceptional bowling over the weekend :)

Oi, well done Chips on your placing - must've been all that dancing through the week that got you in to shape :p LOL

Brad and Rachel

Congratulations to all who placed. But biggest congratulations to the Emster for her win. You're a champ and I had no doubt in my mind that you were gonna take the title before you even started! HAHA. Well done Champ! *Throws fork and runs away*

And To Philly...well done buddy! I'm so effing proud!

Cass & Cathy

Back
Top Bottom