2005 N.N.S.W. Presidents Shield Team

J

Jay_212

Here are the results from 20 games played at Holiday Lanes (Coffs Harbour) over the weekend. I'd like to personally thank the tournament comittee and the staff and management of the bowl for there work through what was a tiring weekend for most im sure.

Boys

(1) Jay Bryson - 4220
(2) Matt Dempsey - 4032
(3) Dean Judd - 3811
(4) Nathan Brown - 3767
(5) Nicolas Gray - 3726
---------------------------------
(6) Byron Linn - 3723 (Subject For Selection)
(7) Justin Lanz - 3635 (Subject For Selection)

Girls - (Automatically in the team, sorry i dont have the score sheet yet)
In No Particular Order

Jess McGinty
Samantha Carter
Samantha Jones
Jessica Lawrence
Meghan Gore

well done to all of the fellas!!!! good work!!!
GO SAMMY CARTER well done nice bowling (i think) 8)

8) :p Matty J 8) :p

hey, congrats to all who made the team, pity bout only havin 5 girls, but im sure u will pick up some fab drafts who will contribute to your team well....

byes ~ kara :D

Congrats guys and girls who made it!!! GO MCGINTY HAHA!!! Love ya work me fav scotch doubles partner haha!!

Dion

A very big congrats to all who made the NNSW team for 2005.
I look forward to seein you all down in Canberra in July!!
I mean....Bankstown in March for state! :wink:

Hi all- the girls in order of qualifying were:
1. Jessica McGinty
2. Jessica Lawrence
3. Meghan Gore
4. Samantha Carter
5. Samantha Jones.
and the boys were as Jay listed them - Byron & Justin were selected as well as coming in 6th & 7th. I want to add that it was a great weekend & Nic , Byron & Justin will be great additions to our team for 2005 as will Sam Jones from Port Macquarie- we all get along well & will make a great team!! As for only having 5 girls in the team - it doesn't really matter as the ones we have are the best there is, and there will be some great bowlers on the draft - look at how well Kimmy worked with us last year!!!
Hope you all have a great Christmas & bowl well!!

the results for the girls are:

jessica mcginty - 4100
Jess lawrence - 3727
meghan gore - 3620
sam carter - 3592
sam jones - 3285

jay bryson - 4220
matt dempsey - 4032
dean judd - 3811
nathan brown - 3767
nic gray - 3726
byron linn - 3723
justin lanz - 3635

Go Cap-e-tan Muff .. lol nice bowling Jess

Congrats to everyone else that made the team .. cant wait to see you all ..

Bye bye

Hey Guys!!!
Congrats to ya all who made the team... you all deserve to be there... just a shame I aged out... not that thats all that has stopped me bowling ;) keep up the bowling and show them in 2005 what Northern is made of... as Potter said, i'm sure you'll receive some great drafts... especially if they are anything like this years draft - Kimmy...
Hold the team together... stay strong... and good luck for the future... Congrats to all who made the team again...
Jacki...

NNSW SHIELD

Would just like to say well done to Justin Lanz you are bowling well at the moment and deserve to make the team.

Congrats once again

:) :) :) :)

Howdy its Johnny Khan from GRAFTON here WELL done to all me mates who havent aged out and made the team.If we get some drafts like TANK :D northern will be awsome. 8) . Its gonna be sad to miss lil old johnny (gay) ( serouisly IM NOT GAY) Khan from grafton,but ull be happy to know ill be there cheering u on all the way to victory. \:D/ awwww so dont miss me to much :lol: :wink:

p.s Nafy brown u lil beauty keep yah head down your eyes focused and your balls closer :wink: (Bowling balls silly) :lol: And im sure with your new cranka improvment ull be bowling alot more games this year :p

Bye Bye every one and have a merry christmas and happy new year