2005 Ipswich Cup Results

World Class Bowling

Lane Masters/Legends and Lordfield Distributor
Congratulations to our winner, Cameron Smith, who finished strong and was the happy recipient of $700.
Local bowler, David Cupit, bowled brilliantly with a 230.5 scratch average, taking out 2nd place and a cool $500.
We had a terrific mix of bowlers - both experienced and novice - and special kudos should go to the less experienced bowlers who are brave enough to have a go. Gaining experience and having fun is what it's all about.
Thank you again to our sponsors: Frank & Jeff Discount Tyres, Citibowl, Brunswick Bowling & Ipswich Trophy Centre. Without their support we wouldn't be able to offer such a terrific prize fund. But most importantly....
thank you to all the bowlers who came out and supported this tournament. We look forward to seeing you all again at next year's Ipswich Cup - and bring your friends!
Dino

Attachments

• IPSWICHCUPRESULTS2005.xls
    119.5 KB · Views: 127
Congrats Cameron,To bowl 45 over your average for the day anywhere is huge,well done mate.
Thanks to Ipswich Bowl for another great tournment.
David Cupit

DC said:
Congrats Cameron,To bowl 45 over your average for the day anywhere is huge,well done mate.
Thanks to Ipswich Bowl for another great tournment.
David Cupit

Thanks David

What a great day you had mate, to average 230.5 scratch over 10 games was a great effort. I saw the end of your last game and your shot was firing.

Personally I was stoked ive only been bowling again for about 10 weeks after an 8 year lay off and to average 191 was beyond what i would of hoped for.

Dino and your team at Ipswich take a bow yesterdays tournament was great, there was a great atmosphere in the centre and great conditions to bowl on.

Well done to Cameron for the win.

Thanks Dino and the Staff at Ipswich Superbowl for putting on another great tournament.

Hi

Id also like to say well done to dino and all the ipswich crew,Was an outstanding tourny to bowl in.You queenslanders put together some great tournys, I cant wait till next year!

i would like to say thanks to all those that put togther and ran the ipswich cup it was great to bowl in and it was a lot of fun i hope to bowl next year

Back
Top Bottom