15lb NIB Inferno

Toon

OWN IT!
yeah. I know.

Dreaming right?

But if theres anyone that has one or knows where I can get one.

Please let me know.

Yep, you're dreaming. But not too far. Ron Bickerstaff at Heritage Bay has some Asian release balls that are very close in stock. Off the top of my head, Firing Inferno and the like. Call him on 02 9567 7076 and he can let you know what he's got. Anything with an Activator Pearl cover would do the trick as you could polish or sand it to suit. Alternately, he's still got some Racing Zones. Very similar cover (Activator 7 Hybrid) with a lower RG core. When they're drilled to be continuous, they're a great ball that will give you a similar look.

He won't sell direct to the public, but he can help you through his stock list for what would work best and your pro shop can order it from him.

Tell him I sent you. :)

Cheers,
Jason

The Anaconda is a remake of one of the Infernos... I think Ultimate? Can't remember off the top of my head.

Great ball for the price though.

Interesting. Turns out the Anaconda is a direct copy of the original inferno.

Be interesting to see how it goes.

Yep, you're dreaming. But not too far. Ron Bickerstaff at Heritage Bay has some Asian release balls that are very close in stock. Off the top of my head, Firing Inferno and the like. Call him on 02 9567 7076 and he can let you know what he's got. Anything with an Activator Pearl cover would do the trick as you could polish or sand it to suit. Alternately, he's still got some Racing Zones. Very similar cover (Activator 7 Hybrid) with a lower RG core. When they're drilled to be continuous, they're a great ball that will give you a similar look.

He won't sell direct to the public, but he can help you through his stock list for what would work best and your pro shop can order it from him.

Tell him I sent you. :)

Cheers,
Jason

Just for both of info for the both of yous, Hyperzone S is the exact remake of the Inferno(just international verison and don't ask me how I remember that..), if that helps??

if you want one that bad, When I was looking for a NIB Sling blade, I was on the american ebay site for months and months just looking and found some old NIB balls.....(suprisely I found a NIB sling blade in australia!)

Back
Top Bottom